Eaton APR48-3G Access Power Rectifiers are designed specifically for network access applications such as cellular base stations, customer premises equipment and road-side cabinet installations.
The new generation 3G architecture of the APR48-3G Access Power Rectifier has improved space utilisation so rack space can be maximised for use with telco equipment and not power equipment. The APR48-3G size has been reduced by approximately 50% with an increase of power output by 20%, over the previous model. This more than two-fold increase in its power density allows as little as 2U of rack space to be occupied by power.
Operating with the Eaton SC100 or SC200 series of system controllers, the APR48-3G rectifier modules will provide years of cost-effective, and trouble free service for your 48V network access equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Fast on-line Expansion of rectifiers (hot-swap)
- Automatic set-up from system controller
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- Industry leading power density
- High efficiency and unity power factor
- Wide AC supply conditions
- Wide output voltage ranges
- Constant power output
- Compliance with international standards